Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rental Phones and Luggage Delivery 2007/10/15 20:07
Hi everyone,I am almost finished with organising our trip thanks to all the help that is available on this site, thank you very much.
But I have a couple of questions still--I have been checking the Narita airport site and am wondering if you have any specific recommendations for which rental phone company to use--for a person that is not technically minded. We just want ot be able to call home and keep in touch with hte Japanese friends we are meeting up with.? Are any of them restricted to who you fly with? We are flying with BA.
And which delivery service would you recommend to send our cases to Nagoya.?
There are so many of both.
Any advice much appreciated.
Thank you. Thymetogo
by Thyme to go  

Luggage Delivery Service 2007/10/16 01:33
I have used Yamato for luggage delivery from Narita.
by TravelToJapan rate this post as useful

Phone Rental 2007/10/16 01:50
I always rent my phones from JAL. You can pick up and drop off at the airport, and you can choose between a phone with better domestic rates (for calling within Japan) or IDD rates (if you plan to call home much). Service is excellent, and they will teach you how to use the phone (in English ;))

http://www.rental-mobile.com/en/domestic/
by Carl rate this post as useful

reply to this thread