Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

UK/Japan university exchange 2007/10/15 21:24
Hi. I have read alot about some US universities that offer exchange programs with Japan, like Temple University.

I will be starting university here in the UK next September, and I was wondering if anyone knows of universities that have an exchange program with a uni in Japan? I.e does anyone know of a uni in the UK that could let do one of my years in Japan?
by Dan  

still there? 2007/10/25 05:32
kobe international university has exchange program with uk university.

which university are you going to attend in UK?
by musashi rate this post as useful

... 2007/10/27 00:28
Hi. I haven't decided what university to attend yet. I am trying to find out which UK universities will let me study for a year in Japan. So say I find 10 universities with an exchange program to Japan, I could then choose which one to attend. Oh and by the way I want to study computer science.
by Dan rate this post as useful

exchange student 2007/10/27 01:53
one quick correction please
Temple University in japan is Temple University Tokyo campus and not exchange program. So you enroll in Temple U and choose Tokyo campus. You must do your research about international admission.

i could find several UK universities that has exchange program wis various universities in japan. i wouldnt list them up here cos is so many

do you go to hie school now? do you have any advisor at school? maybe its wiser to choose your college with good computer science program in UK then research exchange program.

or maybe you can take a gapyear program and experience cultural exploring in japan and other asian countries.

Dan,my advise is Dont concentrate only on study at japanis university but have mo broader image of yor next 5 years

japan is always waiting fo yu with open arms m8
by musashi rate this post as useful

unis 2007/10/28 09:17
check out these unis , im dooing the same thing, but with business. cardiff, sheffield, leeds, ljm, all offer subjects withjapanese andmost with year out.
by jon rate this post as useful

. 2007/10/28 11:30
Thanks for the replies.

I'll check out those uni's. If I study at one of them, do I take Japanese with computer science? If so how?
by Dan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread