Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Thank you all 2007/10/16 18:26
Hi all,
thank you for your quick response and feedback + guide for the past 2-3 months. I will be going to Japan this 18Oct2007 - 31Oct2007. I am going to take tons of pics and upload it for your viewing. Thanks again...:)

Regards,
Lisa
by lisa21  

... 2007/10/19 20:03
Thanks for a nice comment! Hope you'll have a great trip :)
by JLady rate this post as useful

GREAT trip!! 2007/11/27 15:32
Hi all,
i've came back from my japan trip feeling exceptionally captivated by the japanese and it's a greatest place for holiday. Well, maybe in Asia. The 13 days i've spent there is truly not enough. I love tokyo for its amazing urban life and beautiful people esp the young ladies :). I love Osaka for its mixture of japanese cultures. And Kyoto, it's a wonderful historical place. Japan is easily accessible throught its many train/subways, but you have to have a strong leg with a pair of comfortable shoes, because we really walk A LOT :)
Thanks to this website forum experts, we did not get lost, maybe once- going to Tokyo Imperial palace (boring though). :)
Japanese - very helpful, most courteous, well mannered, and they certainly always queue...thumbs up to the Japaneses!
I will for sure going to Japan for another time...cos I didnt have a chance to enjoy Kobe beef this time :(

Please feel free to drop by to the link below : - photos taken while i m in japan...

http://community.webshots.com/user/monophobia

Thanks to all again..

I LOVE JAPAN...lisa21
by lisa717 rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/27 16:11
Thank you for the report and photos! It is good to hear that you enjoyed your trip.
by Uji rate this post as useful

I love your Pictures. 2007/12/1 03:09
your pictures are excellent.

I felt the energy and great times you had on this trip.

Wonderful memories last forever!
by I love your Pictures. rate this post as useful

... 2007/12/1 09:20
Great pictures! Your pictures bring me back to last July when I went.
by Nick rate this post as useful

great! 2007/12/1 10:25
Great pictures...thanks for sharing! The videos were great as well....
by Mara rate this post as useful

reply to this thread