Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hotel Check In/Check out 2007/10/25 17:23
Hello,

I am going to fly in to Nagoya at 9:30pm on a friday. I have noticed that all hotels have a check in and check out time of around 1pm. In my case, seeing as im arriving at night, would i be charged an extra fee for checking in after hours? I plan to get accomodation with one of the Toyoko inn hotels.

Thankyou

by Andrew  

. 2007/10/26 07:53
Just because check in begins at a designated time, for example 3/4pm in the case of Toyoko-Inn, it doesn't mean everyone staying in that hotel has to drop everything and travel to the hotel to check in at 3/4pm. You can do night check in, many hotels have up to 11pm or even later, the hotels are staffed 24 hours a day.

However if you do plan on arriving late it is good to notify them that you are arriving late.

Note that when making Toyoko-Inn reservations theres a part on the reservations page that actually asks what your estimated time of arrival will be. Just give them a good estimate accounting for time it takes.
by John rate this post as useful

Thanks 2007/10/26 10:13
Cool, thanks for that John.

What would be the easiest way to get from Nagoya Airport to a hotel? Taxi? or Shuttle?
by Andrew rate this post as useful

. 2007/10/26 12:08
There are two Nagoya Airports. One is the old nagoya airport only used for small regional flights by one airline then there's Centrair/Chubu/Central Japan International Airport where all other flights go to, I assume you mean Chubu:

In that case taxi is the most expensive option you have:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2431.html
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread