Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Meeting english speakers 2007/10/31 18:01
Hi i am staying in Tokyo for a year and I would like to make friends with japanese people, but my japanese is not so good, I would like to meet english speaking japanese, so i could practice japanese and make friends.

I am just wondering where the best places in tokyo are to do this? I am hoping to meet people from the ages of 18-25, many thanks
by MiMi  

posting a ad 2007/11/1 10:50
have you tried posting an ad on classified ads in friends or language exchange category in this website?
or, maybe you can try local community center for free language exchange program.
by keroyon rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/1 11:56
Hi Mimi,

There is an international exchange lounge in each of the 23 wards (ku) of the city of Tokyo. They will be able to help young people who seek friendship and language study.

If you already know which ward you're going to live in, someone may be able to help you find the website of the lounge.

Otherwise, I'm wondering what you will be doing during your year stay in Japan. If you are going to be here as a student or going to work here, I'm sure your school or workplace will be able to help you.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread