Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any Concert to watch 3 Dec - 12 Dec 2007/11/3 12:36
Hi I managed to catch DAI concert while visiting Japan in 2005. I will like to watch a pop concert again this time so any suggestions on concert to watch. Also I'll like to know if it is possible to get tickets to TV shows such as Music Station. Thanks.
by Adrian  

... 2007/11/3 17:07
Consert info can be found here.
Gig guide : http://www.tokyogigguide.com/
Metropolis : http://www.metropolis.co.jp/

And Music Station is not open to the public.
by JLady rate this post as useful

tiket 2007/11/4 01:04
Hi

The most convenient way to get event tickets is at Event Ticket Centers in urban areas. The most popular one is "Ticket Saison" operated by Seibu, a company which owns some department stores and event facilities. It has sales counters located all around the city, however, staff don't speak much English.
"Ticket Pia" is another popular outlet for purchasing tickets. These ticket counters are often located in department stores or other locations where young people tend to gather (such as in Shibuya or Shinjuku). You can get all kinds of tickets for events such as classical and popular concerts, dramas, cinemas, Noh, Kabuki, art exhibitions, and expos. You can visit ticket centers directly or you can make reservations by phone, there may be a problem with communication. So it would help to go with a Japanese friend or have a call for you.

Your hotel may also be able to help you to get tickets, but be aware that foreign acts and big sporting events are usually sold out well in advance. Other tickets for places such as Disneyland, museums and aquariums can be purchased on the day you go.

You can get tickets at the ticket counter of each facility. Movie theater tickets and some exhibition tickets are usually bought this way, but it will be a little more expensive than buying in advance.

Ticket Saison : 03-3250-9999 (10:00 to 18:00)
Ticket Pia : 03-5237-9999 (10:00 to 18:00)
Suntory Hall Reservation : 03-3584-9999 (10:00 to 18:00)
Kyodo Tokyo Inc. : 03-3498-9999
by muminpapa rate this post as useful

Wondering how 2007/11/6 13:34
I was going to be in Tokyo from the 27th through the 10th of January. Do I just call one of these numbers and ask to reserve the tickets in English?

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!
by Andrew rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/6 13:49
Thanks for all your input, be looking foward to catch Love Psychedelico during my stay.
by Adrian rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/8 13:01
Hey Adrian, quick question. Did you reserve your tickets? What did they ask you and how much did it cost to reserve? Did you have to pay everything up front with credit card?
by Andrew rate this post as useful

reply to this thread