Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hostels in Sendai 2007/11/6 20:16
I'll be in Sendai for one night in Febrary next year I found a few hostels on the Japan Youth Hostel website :

1. Sendai Chitose
2. Maple Sendai
3. Dochuan
4. Espole Miyagi

I couldn't find much info on these hostels other then whats on the website, which isn't much. I'm hoping that maybe someone here can give me some more info or perhaps recommend other good places to stay for around $40- $45 for the night.

Thanks for the help.
by Nick  

Sendai Chitose 2007/11/10 13:58
I stayed at Sendai Chitose last year. Its quite a nice place, all Japanese style and the owner was really nice too! Its not far from Sendai station, I caught the bus there at first, but walked after that.
by Colin rate this post as useful

re: sendai 2007/11/10 14:03
I investigated staying at Dochaun. I have heard that it is in a converted farmhouse, very beautiful and well run, but not exactly in the centre of Sendai city. So, I think it depends on what you want. The other hostels are more centrally located. I look forward to visiting Sendai later in the year and will post a full trip report!
by forde rate this post as useful

reply to this thread