Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo trip from 17 Dec 07 to 22 Dec 07 2007/11/8 18:54
1) For a trip to Tokyo DisneySea, do we need to spend at least a day there or just a few hours will do? If so, about how many hours at Tokyo Disney Sea will be sufficient? I just want a rough gauge to plan if we can visit other places after Tokyo DisneySea;

2) I'll be staying at a hotel in Shinjuku. What time does the JR train or other trains operate in the morning & what time does the train stop its operation at night?

3) From Asakusa, pls advise how do we make our way by train to Odaiba (Rainbow Bridge area)?

Thks.
by Pristine  

... 2007/11/9 10:22
For a trip to Tokyo DisneySea, do we need to spend at least a day there or just a few hours will do?

It is up to you! There are certainly enough attractions to keep you busy for a whole day, especially if it is your first visit and if it is a busy day.

I'll be staying at a hotel in Shinjuku. What time does the JR train or other trains operate in the morning & what time does the train stop its operation at night?

They start operating around 5am and stop around 1am.

3) From Asakusa, pls advise how do we make our way by train to Odaiba (Rainbow Bridge area)?

1) Take the Asakusa Subway Line from Asakusa to Shimbashi
2) Take the Yurikamome from Shimbashi to Odaiba.
by Uji rate this post as useful

to Odaiba 2007/11/9 13:08
or take a boat ride from Asakusa to Odaiba (the boats have enclosed lounges). on the way back take the Yurikamome from Odaiba etc.(see previous post)
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

Disneysea takes a few hours... 2007/11/9 13:36
Getting to Disneysea from Tokyo Station takes about an hour - buy the ticket, wait for train, get there, walk to disney trains, ride to park, buy ticket.

Add at least 1-2 hours minimum for most popular rides just to stand in line.

Add another 30-45 minutes to get back to Tokyo Station. (Ride to other stops will take longer the farther away they are.)

Thus, I'd say a morning+afternoon at the minimum.
by a rate this post as useful

Full Kyoto subway map 2007/11/9 22:16
Hi,
My family is planning to visit Osaka this Dec and would like to spend some time in Kyoto but I am unable to locate a subway map of Kyoto thus I hope some one can enlighten me,

Thank you very much,
Alfie
by Alfie rate this post as useful

Kyoto subway map 2007/11/10 05:57
by cc rate this post as useful

Tokyo Disneysea 2007/11/12 02:03
What age are your companions cos Disneysea is more for adults. If you are bringing kids, they better be above 8yrs or they won't enjoy it. The rides are too 'challenging' and if they are expecting Disney characters, they'll be disappointed and hence, less time is needed.
I personally prefer Disneyland and Uni Studio in Osaka.
I also prefer taking the bus from Shinjuku that goes directly to Disneysea/land, so convenient cos taking the train, you have to switch trains and such long....walks! The bus is so comfy and the scenery is good. Take the bus at the station next to Takashimay. Easy to find.
by hkgeyes rate this post as useful

reply to this thread