Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hotel Internet Access? 2007/11/8 20:47
I'm planning to travel to osaka early December. But I want to find out whether anyone know which hotel had internet access to all their room? They don't seem to listed on their website much detail at all. Let me know all the one you know of will be great help!
by Steffi  

Need more info 2007/11/9 12:55
Hi
Please say which station you wish to stay near for people to be able to help.
I prefer to stay near Jr Osaka and most hotels there
had rooms with net access.
A good booking service should offer info to like Japanhotel.net or asiarooms.com and so on.
Even JNTO may have hotels listed as well.
Kiwi
by Kiwi rate this post as useful

internet 2007/11/9 13:04
many hotels, even budget business hotels, indicate whether or not hey have internet access. in addition some have free orchaep internet in the lobby. Toyoko inns for example have free internet--and one can now type in English without having to fiddle with special set ups--they even have a free printer next to the computers.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

Which hotel? 2007/11/11 23:01
Thanks for the replies. I had found two that seems to meet my requirement, Cross Hotel and New Ontani. Anyone can give me any comment on which one they prefer? It seems Cross Hotel best in location and then New Ontani seems more relax because is next a castle.
by Steffi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread