Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do you get tickets? 2007/11/9 13:24
Hey everybody. I just went to the Countdown Japan 07/08 website and tried to find out information on how to get tickets.

A lot of great bands are performing, such as AKFG, Orange Range, Going Under Ground, the Arrows, and so on.

Today, I tried to get my JPN teacher to help me get the tickets. She called the Countdown Japan office and an automated message said that we would have to call back around 3 pm in JPN time. On the website, it said that they have stopped selling tickets, but they would resume selling on December 1st? If I called on Dec 1st, wouldn't it be too late to get the remaining tickets?

Anyone else going to this event or know anything about it? Thanks a lot!
by COUNTDOWN JAPAN 07/08  

CJ07/08 2007/11/9 21:40
CJ07/08 venues are Osaka and Makhari,Chiba(almost Tokyo)
So you must choose which show you want to see.

Ayways,tickets sell for Makhari will kickoff on 12/1 at CN Playguide
http://www.cnplayguide.com/evt/cttop.aspx
Ask your nice teacher to take a look at above website and book tickets for you.
It don't seem you can buy tickets by phone.and I think tickets for Osaka is alwedy on sale.
by hodad rate this post as useful

lawsons 2007/11/9 23:59
i always get my tickets from the lawsons computer. i know how to read katakana and hiragan but i am not familiar with kanji. I think its relatively easy to do it and if you need help the clerks always help out.
by osakajuan rate this post as useful

.... 2007/11/10 02:06
Yeah, I'm definitely trying to go to the Makuhari one. So would I have to wait until the 1st to get the tickets?

Thanks a lot for all your help everyone!
by Andrew rate this post as useful

Might be going 2007/11/16 15:09
The only tickets that have been sold so far are from the ticket lottery, as far as I know. If I can get tickets, I will probably be going on the 29th in Makuhari.
by Teriyaki rate this post as useful

Really 2007/11/16 18:53
Hey Teriyaki. Tell me how everything goes. I'm dying to go to the one in Makuhari, so I'll try to keep in touch with you about the ticket updates. You have to order them on the site right?

... 2007/11/29 12:19
Hey osakajuan, what is lawsons computer?

And with Jan 1st coming this Saturday, does anyone know what time exactly the tickets go on sale at CNTICKET? I was gonna try to buy it when it's midnight over there. Is there a time on the site that says when specficially it goes on sale on 12/1?

... 2007/11/29 12:45
Lawson's computer is the computer in any Lawson's Convenience store. It can be used to purchase concert tickets, museum tickets, etc.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread