Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

8 day visit - - what to see? 2007/11/12 11:37
Am going to Osaka, Toyko, Kyoto for 8 days with 2 adults, 12 & 14 yr. Please suggest best sites for these cities. A short time - what do you reccommend as a must see in these cities. Thank you
by Naomi  

Re: Places to go 2007/11/14 09:07
I have travelled with my family, kids 12, 15 the last 2 years. We spent a week in Tokyo and from a kids point of view they enjoyed the following in order: 1 -Day at Disney Sea (Been to Disney World and Disneyland so we enjoyed the different setting). 2- Tsukiji fish market 3- Day Trip to Nikko. For our week in Kansai the kids enjoyed 1 - Arashiyama Monkey park and surrounding area, 2 - Himeji castle 3 - Nara park (Todaiji)
by Mike rate this post as useful

depends on you 2007/11/14 11:55
Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto. These cities are so huge that what are the best sites depends on what you are interested in.

Check the articles of each cities. I suggest you to forcu on modern aspects in Tokyo and Osaka, and traditional aspects in Kyoto.

by Jtraveller rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/20 08:31
Check the following page for details on each city:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e623a.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread