Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel from KIX to Guesthouse U-en? 2007/11/13 18:34
Hi, I'll be arriving in Osaka this Friday and will be staying at Guesthouse U-en. I was given route map but still very confused. So please tell me the best way to travel from KIX to the GuestHouse?
by Erryin  

to guesthouse 2007/11/14 04:56
I have no clue of where it is but these are the directions they give:
FROM Kansai International Airport--
Take JR Kanku Line (Express) bound for Tennoji station,
get off at Tennoji station.
Change the train to JR Osaka Loop Line (Inner bound),
get off at Tamatsukuri station.
do you mean that you don't understand how to get from
1-Kansai airport to Tamatsukuri? or 2-from the station on the loop line to the guesthouse itself?
let me/ us know and we can explain the first part very easily and do some quick research about the second part.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

Directions 2007/11/14 05:14
Erryin

Sensei 2 gave the general info from the airport. The train/subway is really a good way to go.

As for the actual location U-en gives some simple and easy directions on their site:

http://www.u-en.net/english_access.html

Tenshi
by Tenshi rate this post as useful

to guesthouse 2007/11/14 06:00
please let us know if you need to be actually walked thru the whole thing i.e what to do after exiting the customs, going to KIX JR train station etc. also ,and this is very important as the type of transportation to take will depend on it, will you have a JR pass or another pass or will you pay cash etc.
as Tenshin noted, the very last part, from either the subway station or the Loop line station is very straighforward.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread