Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

cost for a western wedding in TOkyo? 2007/11/13 23:51
Hello everyone, does anybody know any approximate in the hotel reception for wedding in Edogawaku or any place in Tokyo?
And also car rentals? My bf and i want a christian wedding and reception in a hotel in Kasai or near there but we are worried about our budget. Please help,
by D  

... 2007/11/14 17:09
It depends on the number of guests and the level of dinner/dress/decoration and so on. For example, Hotel Seaside Edogawa offers several wedding packages including ceremony, banquet, rental costume and photo service. "New Tamago" plan is 850,000 yen for 30 guests (incluing ceremony, 9240yen-worth dinner for each guest, drink, rental dress & tuxedo, hair-do & make-up, photo x 2). "Tesoro" plan for 15 guests is 680,000 yen (including ceremony, 11550 yen-worth dinner for each guest, rental dress & tuxedo, hair-do & make-up, photo x 2).
Hotel Seaside Edogawa:
seaside-edogawa@etude.ocn.ne.jp
03-3804-1180
by JLady rate this post as useful

thank you so much 2007/11/14 21:57
We are thinking of having the ceremony in catholic church in kasai and just have our reception in a hotel... so we will be needing a coaster or a bus that would transport guest from kasai to a hotel... the clothes and hair and make-up - is it rental at their hotel?? is the owner of the address you gave can understand english?
thanks a lot....i saw one hotel in shin-urayasu it's Oriental Hotel, is the hotel you recommend better than this one? Thanks a lot again.
There's no date yet but we are anticipating on the cost.
by munch24 rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/16 17:33
munch24,
Are you the original poster (as "D")?
Anyway, if you can expand the area to Urayasu, there're more hotels, such as, Oriental Hotel anr Brighton Hotel. As for transportation from the church to the hotel, you can ask the hotel to arrange transportation or if the number of guests is not so big, you can use taxi.

The dress/make-up I posted before is at hotel.

By the way, it is better to book the banquet room at least 6 months in advance.
Oh, and I think being a hotel in Tokyo, there's at least one/some staff who understand English.
by JLady rate this post as useful

munch24 here 2007/11/17 20:50
hello Jlady,

thanks and yes this is D too...i usually use munch24 here but my real name starts with D sorry for the confusion..anyways i live in Kasai and i asked my friends about hotels in the area but they said there's no better hotels in my area and it's better to go for urayasu or shin-urayasu.
thanks ahead for the info.
by munch24 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread