Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Girl Alone in Tokyo 2007/11/14 01:39
Hi, I'd be travelling to tokyo alone during the middle of Dec for 7 days and would appreciate any advice and suggestions on where would be safe and fun to visit? I have already been to Asakusa, Ginza, Shinjuku, Roppongi and Nikko during my previous visit.. I'm thinking of Mt Fuji, Disney and Harajyuku.. Any other sugg? Or should i travel out of Tokyo (Free accomodation is in Tokyo)? Is hiring a tour guide advisable? Lastly, how do i purchase train ticket from Narita Airport? Or can i arrange online from Singapore? Thanx much! =)
by Tourist  

Re: Girl Alone in Tokyo 2007/11/14 15:46
Ginza / Yurakucho ***
Harajuku ***
Shibuya ***

Shimokitazawa **
Roppongi **

Odaiba *
Toyosu *
-
Yokohama **
Gotenba Premium Outlet *
by . rate this post as useful

suggestion 2007/11/14 18:23
One day tour to Hakone would be nice in a sunny day. Take the Odakyu super express train from Shinjuku sation.
Or, stay overnight at Lake Kawaguchi would be superb with Mt.Fuji right front of you and a good hot spring bath.
by mamiko rate this post as useful

hakone 2007/11/15 01:03
Thanx for the suggestions.. Could you let me know how long is the travelling time from Tokyo to Hakone? What's the main attraction in Hakone? Thanx..
by Tourist rate this post as useful

reply to this thread