Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Furnished Apartments 2007/11/15 02:34
Hey,

I haven't been on here in a long time. But I went to Japan in August for 5 weeks and it was the best trip ever. Osaka/Kyoto are a must if you go to Japan. I stayed in Osaka with my friend & her grandmother for a week & the rest of the trip was in the Yokohama/Tokyo area.

I loved Japan so much that I am planning a another trip for next summer with my boyfriend and possibly another american friend.

My japanese friend who I stayed with suggested that I might want to rent a furnished apartment in Tokyo for the month. I looked around the internet but most you can only book 1 month in advance and they go fast [seeing as you buy the plane tickets about 4-5 months in advance i'd like to book the apartment about the same time.]

Anyone ever stayed in one? i'm looking for either a studio or 1 bedroom apartment all utilities paid in the monthly rent. I found a few most go for about $2,000 for the month which is the range i'd like to stay in.

Anyone ever stayed in one of these types of apartments before? what was your experiences?
by Kate  

Oakwood Apts 2007/11/15 09:05
I am currently living in a furnished apartment in Aoyama. The company is called Oakwood Residences (http://www.oakwood.com/serviced-apartments/international/JP/...). The apt is really nice, good size (40sq m), and comes with everything including washer/dryer, a well stocked kitchen, internet connection and a private mailbox and phone number. The cost is Y18000, but they have cheaper rentals for half the price in Shinjuku and Yotsuya. I highly recommend them if it is in your price range. Good luck.
by onsen_fan rate this post as useful

Oakwood Apartments Shinjuku 2007/11/15 12:45
http://www.oakwood.com/serviced-apartments/furnished/JP/Toky...

Oakwood Apartments Shinjuku
7-5-9 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku | Tokyo, Japan | +81.3.5338.3131

I recommend this apartment.Stayed 5 days there in a
Studio apartment,which is small but comfortable for 2.

by liem rate this post as useful

Sakura House 2007/11/15 15:04
www.sakura-house.com

I'm staying there this trip round. Already booked (and we dont go til mid feb). Way cheaper than a hotel!

I'd recommend keeping an eye on their website as they update availability daily!
by Natalie rate this post as useful

reply to this thread