Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Capsule Inn Namba? 2007/11/15 20:01
Hi, I recently posted a question about my travel plans, (and how I will be unable to get to Yoshino late at night from the airport (Kansai)). I will be travelling with a tired 8 year old daughter. I have decided to stay overnight near Osaka, so that the next day we can catch the train to the tiny town where we will be staying.
Has anyone had any experience with Capsule Inn Namba? Its for women only and is quite cheap. I am a bit stuck with a motel and I do like to organise things well in advance. If I was solo I wouldn't worry, however I have to be aware of my daughters exhaustion after the flight.
Can anyone help with any ideas? Our flight gets in about 9pm.
Many thanks
by Ellie  

one capsule for two? 2007/11/17 02:12
You are aware you will be in a capsule size 2 m long 1 m wide 1 m high. I am afraid your daughter will need her own capsule. But then a business hotel with "semi double" bed ( bed wide around 1.40 m ) what is sold at single room price ( and with private bath ) will be nearly the same price but more comfort.
by Peter rate this post as useful

Any recommendations? 2007/11/17 06:17
Good point. It may be a little claustrophobic!
I guess I was sold on the location.
Any recommendations for a place close to the station where we can catch the train to Nara ken?
by Ellie rate this post as useful

Hotel near Airport 2007/11/18 15:45
We recently flew into Kansai late at night with 2 tired children and stayed at the Ramada Kansai international hotel. It was only a 15 minute trip on their complementary shuttle bus from the airport- terrific after a long flight. It was only about 13700 yen for a room including 2 double beds, very comfortable and clean. From the hotel the next morning it was a short 5 min walk to the station to head into Osaka itself. We booked ahead online and got a great deal I think.
by Glenda rate this post as useful

hotels in Namba 2007/11/18 16:53
try www.japanhotel.net
click on Osaka then Namba. the hotel Kikuei is close to Namba station and has rooms for 2 under 10 000 yens w/ private bath.
you pay the hotel once you are there, not an internet company.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread