Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan Tourist Visa got rejected 2007/11/15 21:28
iam a one of the Leading Industrialist/Business Man from India applied with all relevant documents to the Japan consulate in chennai but got my visa rejected without any reason they issued me the visa earlier but i have not used it due to my health was not fine and it expired very recently and i applied for the renewal of the visa issued earlier but the visa officer rejected my case and asked me to apply after two years sir i been working in india as Director of an multinational Company and an Director of MNC gets his visa rejected how will the company do Business with Japan Clients i tried to speak with visa officer but they are not allowing me to speak to the visa officer and explain the problem kindly help me in this regard.
by Naveen Manikandan  

Re: Japan Tourist Visa got rejected 2007/11/17 01:52
Maybe an idea: If you're dealing with one or more companies in Japan, get them to supply you with a statement that they need you to visit them in Japan and add that and submit the visa application again.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread