Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which places to visit? 2007/11/16 03:21
Hello there, I'm planning on taking some vacations to Japan this March 24th 2008 until April 7th 2008.

I'm checking on several places and i found a good flight and hotel plan, now, here's the deal.
The location of the hotel is Taito-ku prefecture.

I'm planning on staying for 14 days and 13 nights, and i have lot of problems on which places to visit, I know, I know, it's a lot of time, but I have that problem :S
I was thinking on visiting:
Tokyo Tower
Akiba

I'm 21 y/o and would like to go to places where i could see some of Japan's history, sightseeing, and have fun (especially last part, during day or night) and i would like suggestions from anybody so i could make my experience much more interesting.

Thanks in advance n.n
by Jesse  

2 weeks for Tokyo only? 2007/11/17 01:43
For sightseeing Tokyo Tower from outside only ( to go on top expensive and in my opinion a gtourist traph ) and for Akihabara ( electronic stuff ) you need not more than one to two days. For oversight go to the free observation platform on top of Metropolitan Government Building in Shinjuku. See under this japan-guide / travel for far more ideas for a 2 weeks visit to Japan. There is so much more than only Tokyo.
by Peter rate this post as useful

which places etc.. 2007/11/17 03:26
How about reading previous pages onthis forum or even typing in the window right about the messages "places to visit". you will get tons of pages of info
You also need to read an actual guidebook to learn more about Japan. There are old historical places pretty much everywhere in Japan and big towns have very modern even futuristic buildings etc. Check skyscrapercity Tokyo
skyscrapercity Osaka
skyscrapercity Kansai etc. for amazing photos
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread