Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to get trendy boots in Japan? 2007/11/16 09:02
Hello. I'll be visiting Japan probably around Feb 2008.

And I'd love to get a pair of high-heeled boots there at least. Probably knee-high, or just under the knee. Somewhat like this:
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u139/xvrk/h001-boots.jpg

If anyone knows where. Let me know. I'll be visiting Sapporo, Kyoto, and Tokyo whereabouts. And possibly some other areas. (store names perhaps. expensive is ok as long as it's comfortable and good quality. otherwise cheap and good always works n_n)

Also let me know what kind of fabric the boots in the image is made of if you know. I don't know the name for it.

Thanks in advance!!!
by Tai  

They're everywhere! 2007/11/17 13:00
In Tokyo, any major department store will have the trendy boots. *All* the girls where them. You can find stores at any major train station: Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, etc. Some stores I know are: 109, Sebiu (sp?), and Tobu. I recently went on a shopping trip with a friend.
by Bob rate this post as useful

Good to know :D 2007/11/17 23:36
Heeeeeeey, thanks so much! Since we're gonna visit most of Japan's area from north to south in a few weeks, we won't be staying in Tokyo for that long to shop as much as I'd like to, so that's great to know that they're everywhere n_______________n
by Tai rate this post as useful

boots 2007/11/25 08:28
they are absolutely everywhere during the fall/winter season.

Any style or material you want, you will find plenty of without any effort.
by kris rate this post as useful

boots everywhere 2007/11/25 08:37
Marui, Parco, LaForet, 109, just about any shoe shop and department store in Japan carries those boots and every 5th person you see is wearing them- definitely not a one of a kind item!
by Sira rate this post as useful

Ikebukuro! 2007/11/25 16:50
go to Sunshine City! The prices there are really cheap. ALTA is the trendy, inexpensive shopping area.
by Miyuki rate this post as useful

where to get online? 2007/12/25 14:15
where can i get boots from japan online? i can't find my size in the u.s. but i know japanese girls are as small as i am. ;-)
by resh rate this post as useful

reply to this thread