Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

kansai int'll airport to matsuyama 2007/11/16 22:04
i am going to matsuyama from manila and the nearest airport is kansai international airport. what is the cheapest way to get to matsuyama bus, train or plane? are there bus stations and train stations within Kansai Airport?
by gis  

... 2007/11/17 00:17
I recommend air travel to Matsuyama. If you fly in KIX by Thai Airline, you're eligible for "Star Alliance" discount tickets. Please read this page.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2364.html
by JLady rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/20 09:08
There is a direct bus from Kansai Airport to Takamatsu (3.5 hours). From there it is another 2.5 hours to Matsuyama by train or bus.

Flying there would be fastest, most convenient and can be among the most economical options too, as pointed out by JLady.
by Uji rate this post as useful

thanks 2007/11/20 13:59
thanks. all flights from manila arrive KIX around 7 or 8pm and the last flight to matsuyama from KIX is around that time too. i guess my only choice is to take that bus.
by gis rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/20 15:19
If you can't catch the last plane, you won't be able to catch the last bus, either. I recommend to stay the first night near Kansai Airport and take a morning flight to Matsuyama on the next day.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread