Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

The use of "youdesa" 2007/11/16 22:57
魂の叫びが聞こえてくるようでさ
Well i translated it as
"The outcry of the soul is a way to be heard of"

*shrugs* But i'm not entirely sure of it.

I also found something like "見るようでさ"

Thanks in advance!
by Foru  

ehmehm 2007/11/16 23:37
I think the sa here is just for.. ehm i dont know how to explain it well, but its something you can add to the end of a word/sentence for emphasis (?) Not really emphasis maybe.. Anyway its compareable to adding -yo.

I would translate above sentence as "It was like an outcry from the soul became audible and/so -...-

I need more context for a more accurate translation.
by girl rate this post as useful

btw 2007/11/16 23:38
Forgot to say that sa is pretty masculine.

Thank you! 2007/11/16 23:42
Well A is singing his heart out for an increase in salary (it's rather humourously lol). Then B said the above mentioned. B is a male indeed :D
by Foru rate this post as useful

ok 2007/11/16 23:44
Would you mind showing what they said in Japanese..? I dont think the exact translation matters though, the import thign is that you get the youdesa stuff right? Im afraid I cant explain it well, but if you wait a bit, a native might come along to help you (and me haha) out here :)

It's actually from a doujin 2007/11/16 23:49
A: 給料上げろ!!! 有給増やせ!! 副長の理不尽な沫ヘなんとかしてくれYO!!
C: 。。。。。。
B: 魂の叫びが聞こえてくるようでさァ

Hope that helps :) The only part that i'm not really sure of is what B was saying.

Cheers!

by Foru rate this post as useful

reply to this thread