Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Location in Osaka? 2007/11/18 23:11
Is Osaka-Jo Koen or Kyobashi (station) far from downtown? I'm thinking to travel to Osaka and live in a hotel near there. Is that suburb convenient to most places? I'm thinking to to popular places like Kyoto etc...plus bit of shopping as well.
by Steffi  

... 2007/11/19 11:39
Both places are "in" downtown not in a suburb...

If you want a place as a base for Kyoto, I would pick Kyobashi (than Osaka-jo) as you can directly access to Kyoto by Keihan trains.
by JLady rate this post as useful

Japanese cities 2007/11/21 04:24
Japanese cities are probably larger than what foreign tourists think, since Japan is a very populated country.

For example, the area within and around Osaka Circle Line(JR) is full of shops, amusment facilities, and people. and you can see millions of houses and condminiums till the horizon when you go up to the observation deck.
by Jtraveller rate this post as useful

Time it takes? 2007/11/21 07:35
Can I ask from Osaka-Jo or Kyobashi station, how long will it take to travel to Kyoto and Umeda approx.?
by Steffi rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/21 08:23
40 minutes by Keihan Railways to Kyoto's Sanjo Station or by JR via Osaka Station to Kyoto Station.

Less than 10 minutes to Umeda (Osaka Station).

You can look it up yourself here:
http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread