Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

who has flown with jetstar? 2007/11/21 18:02
from sydney to osaka do they jetstar , actually fly there ?
by bigbob  

Yes 2007/11/22 09:48
Since they advertise as much, why do you think they wouldn't?

I did it 6 weeks ago. It was fine.
by Ian rate this post as useful

jQ 2007/11/22 11:34
JQ was ok service much better than QF. make sure you pre pay your meal though. going back to sydney was going via brisbane though. did not mention this in the itinerary. we found out until we checke din at kansai. otherwise all ok
by fezza rate this post as useful

. 2007/11/22 12:32
Jetstar are a good budget airline. They get some bad press in Australia because some people are snobs and refuse to fly any budget airline. Everytime I've flown with them, service has been adequate, seats comfortable, nice new planes and the flight on time.

And yes the route goes in a continuous cycle: Brisbane - Sydney - Osaka - Brisbane - Sydney - Osaka and so on.
by Zoe rate this post as useful

jetstar 2007/11/22 14:35
i flew to japan 3 weeks ago with them and everything was fine. the flights were all delayed tho, each between half hour and an hour. if you can handle that, there will be no problem at all. seats are as comfortable as others, staff are very helpful and friendly. not a very big menu selection so i suggest you take your own food on board. for the price of the ticket it was more than worth the small inconveniences. will definately fly with them again.
by Julie rate this post as useful

flew Jetstar to NZ 2007/11/22 15:05
The flight was OK. Being over 6ft tall I found the seat pitch uncomfortably short. I hope it's a bit better on the longer Japan route.
by Don rate this post as useful

sydney to KL 2007/11/27 08:53
My experience is rather poor. They messed up my itenarary and requested for extra payment from me, takes over a month to sort this out and I ended up paying more. And the service was very poor, twice that I ringed the bell but no attendant come. And I actually spoken to 3 different attendent (taken an hour) in order to get assistant (the first 2 never come back).
by cindy rate this post as useful

jetstar 2007/11/27 10:11
Yes,it is not easy. I cant get there web site to confirm any thing. it may be easy to book flights out of Japan? like to sydney
by bigbob rate this post as useful

reply to this thread