Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

suitable cloths for 1st week december 2007/11/23 19:09
I will be going to Tokyo on 2nd December until 8th December for training in Tokyo and Yokohama, need to know what type of clothing to bring during days. My country Malaysia do not have 4 seasons, soo not sure what clothing to bring. Please advice.
by suriya narhayhanen  

... 2007/11/24 08:21
I am not good with clothing advice, but I can give you the temperatures to expect for Tokyo in early December:

Average daytime highs: 14 degrees
Average nighttime lows: 6 degrees

The actual temperatures usually varies from the average by around +/- 5 degrees.
by Uji rate this post as useful

yesterday 2007/11/24 08:26
Yesterday, the maximum was 12 degrees, minimum was 5 degrees, which is a bit less than average.

You SHOULD assume that is will be at least this cold of maybe three degrees colder, in early December.
by Sandy rate this post as useful

clothes 2007/11/24 08:29
And so far as clothes go, since you are not used to colder temperatures, you should at least have a reasonable coat, hat and gloves. And some layers for under the coat, to adjust your comfort.
by Sandy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread