Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Translation help 2007/11/26 12:48
Hi,

I am curious how to translate the following to Japanese...

I have received the package on (date). Sorry for the late notice. I am also interested in (products), and would like to know if you have any further information in regards to (products)...

by Jack  

,,, 2007/11/26 13:06
I have received the package on (date).

watashi wa nimotsu wo (xx gatsu xx nichi) ni uketori mashita

Sorry for the late notice.

renraku ga osoku natte gomen nasai

I am also interested in (products), and would like to know if you have any further information in regards to (products)...

watashi mo mata (product)ni kanshin ga arimasu. anata ga (product) ni tsuite motto kuwashii jyouhou wo shitte iruka douka shiritainodesuga...
by im rate this post as useful

Some suggestions 2007/11/26 14:44
Sorry for the late notice.

Renraku ga osoku natte, shitsurei itashimashita.

I am also interested in (products), and would like to know if you have any further information in regards to (products)...

(I have rephrased the second sentence to flow more naturally: "If you have any further information on (products), please let me know.")

(product) ni mo kyoumi ga arimasu. (product) ni tsuite, motto kuwashii jyouhou wo omochi deshitara oshirase kudasai.

(Notes to im)
- If you say "watashi mo mata kanshin ga..." that means "(In addition to someone else) I too am interested in...
- "Gomen nasai" is more personal "I'm sorry," and "Shitsurei itashimashita" is more often used in business context.
by AK rate this post as useful

. 2007/11/26 14:56
Thanks for the help. :)
by Jack rate this post as useful

reply to this thread