Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What to do in Niseko 2007/11/27 15:05
Hey Everyone, Im going to Niseko in a couple of weeks and was wondering if there is any night life? Ill be skiing during the day but keen to hit the town after? hit me back :)
by Mick  

... 2007/11/27 16:21
Hirafu Town has many interesting restaurants and bars. And some hotels have hot spring baths.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Niseko 2007/11/27 23:27
Hi..Uji

I am also going to Niseko ..
next week... will be staying in Hirafutei Prince..
Just wonder if i can move around easily in the night
to dine ..

Any nice restruant to recommend??

Tks

Kiko
by Kiko rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/28 07:26
I am also going to Niseko ..
next week... will be staying in Hirafutei Prince..
Just wonder if i can move around easily in the night
to dine ..

I also stayed at the Hirafutei Prince. Like most hotels in Hirafu, it is very centrally located. You can reach all the restaurants in short walks. Just be careful not to slip on the sometimes icy roads.

Any nice restruant to recommend??

I only tried two establishments and liked both of them: A-Bu-Cha and Hank no ie (Hank's Bar)

niseko 2007/11/28 09:42
Hi Uji
Thanks for yr reply..
Just a question, will be renting ski suits and equiptments for lesson.. but other than that will be wearing my Winter wear around.. Timberland/Outdoors
hiking shoes around with wind breakers.. with layers of fleece..scarf & gloves..

what do you think.. with the snow condition in Niseko.. are these clothing ample for us?? ...

This is my 1st time in Niseko.. dont know what to expect..

Please advise..

thanks
by Kiko rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/28 16:08
Sorry, I am not good at answering clothing questions.

clothes 2007/12/2 03:02
ive been looking into it i got a little information: Good gloves -- Your gloves should be much longer than standard gloves, if possible, that should go about 10cm beyond the wrist. (When you fall in powder it goes everywhere, so you want to have a really good seal between your gloves and your jacket. Also, its cold (-15C at the top of the mountain, and windy. If possible, bring some extra gloves and rotate them so that you always have dry gloves.

A full balaclava and/or neck warmer. Full body thermal underwear / long johns. i got this from niseko mushroom apartments website hope this helps.
by adam rate this post as useful

niseko 2007/12/2 23:09
great thanks..

just bought my ski gloves..today..long as you mentioned..

looking forward for my trip next week..

by kiko rate this post as useful

reply to this thread