Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Purchase of NEX+SUICA package 2007/12/2 23:40
1) Upon arrival at Narita Airport Terminal 2, at which floor of Terminal 2 can I purchase the NEX & SUICA package?

2)For our return trip to Narita Airport from Shinjuku JR station via the Narita Express train, can we use the SUICA to pay for the Narita Express base fare & the limited express fare together? Or do we only need to buy the Narita Express train ticket without the need to use the SUICA on our return trip to Narita Airport? I'm extremely confused on which train ticket to use when we walk thru' the ticket gate to board the Narita Express to Narita Airport, ie the Narita Express train ticket or the SUICA card. Hope someone can clarify my doubt.
Thanks.
by pristine  

... 2007/12/3 10:35
Upon arrival at Narita Airport Terminal 2, at which floor of Terminal 2 can I purchase the NEX & SUICA package?

Basement B1, where the ticket gates are located.

For our return trip to Narita Airport from Shinjuku JR station via the Narita Express train, can we use the SUICA to pay for the Narita Express base fare & the limited express fare together?

The base fare can be paid by Suica, simply by passing the gates, but you will have to buy the limited express supplement separately.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread