Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

cooking school in Iruma? 2007/12/3 00:39
I am graduate of BSHRM and i want to continue my study in culinary arts so I'l become a proffesional chef, Im staying right now in Iruma and Im wondering if there is a culinary school or cooking school at my place..Thanks in advance for the info!
by k-chan  

cooking school 2007/12/5 22:17
Hi

Kobe Ryori Gakuen is in Musashifujisawa,Iruma-shi but this scool is open only on Thursday,so maybe not suitable for you no?

There is one Not in Irumashi but in Tokorozawa which is not so far from Iruma. Class in Japanese is okay for you? It is ABC cooking studio Tokorozawa studio and right next to Seibu Tokorozawa station. Apparently,there are few international students there. They have an open school so you can experience.
by hodad rate this post as useful

tnx a lot! 2007/12/5 23:06
I have been monitoring my post for 2 days now, and I wanna say thank u for ur info. I keep on checking time to time any info i could see from here and then atlast u came..tnx a lot!
by k-chan rate this post as useful

How about this class? 2007/12/6 20:35
by NK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread