Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nagoya B Hotel or Roynet/Richmond 2007/12/3 15:21
Has anyone stayed at either hotel in Nagoya please?

They are both in Sakae, I am looking for comfortable hotel for 2 persons for 3-4 nights. Prefer to be as close to Yaba-cho station as possible.

Thanks all!
by Tboy  

... 2007/12/4 04:03
Not familiar with either one.

You can scroll here for more:
http://www.jalan.net/uw/uwp1400/uww1400.do?dateUndecided=&ad...
by cc rate this post as useful

.... 2007/12/13 02:03
I think that Roynet/Richmond is very clean and comfortable.
I haven't ever stayed in Nagoya but stayed Richmond hotel in Kochi 2 months ago.
I think this hotels are better than A class hotels.

by mar rate this post as useful

how about.. 2007/12/19 12:58
if you are looking for a hotel in sakae nagoya, i would suggest the B Nagoya,
haha yes nagoya b hotel and the b nagoya are different hotels,
reasonable price, clean, great conditions. And only like 2mins walk from subway.

If you dont know Sakae is a subway ride or taxi ride from actualy nagoya station,
i live in nagoya, and my family came to visit me and stayed in the b nagoya, it was quite a pain having to catch the subway to nagoya and then transfer to either meitestu or kintestu ... different trains, for its a bit annoying having to chnage tsation in nagoya,

but that was just me haha.
have any problems or Q's just ask me.
by tesuko rate this post as useful

tesuko thank you 2007/12/19 13:08
Thank you!
Sorry I did actually mean B Nagoya, by the Ishin Hotel group?
http://www.ishinhotels.com/theb-nagoya/en/

I was thinking of them, but some of the hotel room photos look good some look small and not so good. For single room.

Then I found Richmond/Roynet which had better photos. Did your family enjoy their stay at B Nagoya? Any information about the hotel would be appreciated. I will spend time with appointments in Sakae near Yaba-cho station, so it is no problem for me not being near Nagoya station.

Thank you again everyone!
by Tboy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread