Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Moonlight Kyushu Seishun 18 Kippu 2007/12/3 18:36
Hi does anyone know if I can make use of this special pass from hakata to osaka on 19 december 2007? Do I have to pay an extra charge for the overnight train?
Arigato!
by Japan Traveller  

... 2007/12/4 07:42
The Moonlight Kyushu does not operate on December 19! In direction of Osaka, it operates only December 28-30 and January 1-6. The Seishun 18 Kippu is valid on the train, however, since the trip spans two calendar days (departure from Hakata is at 20:39), you would have to use two coupons of your ticket.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Cheapest way from kyushu to osaka 2007/12/4 14:44
Hi Uji thanks! Besides the night ferry service from beppu to osaka by Kansai Kisen , is there any reccomendation for cheap overnight transport?
Can i make use of seishun to go back toyko from osaka on 22dec?
arigato!
by Japan Traveller rate this post as useful

... 2007/12/5 08:36
Besides the night ferry service from beppu to osaka by Kansai Kisen , is there any reccomendation for cheap overnight transport?

Night bus or discount air ticket. More details about travel between Osaka and Fukuoka:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e4802.html?aFROM=2157_2161

Can i make use of seishun to go back toyko from osaka on 22dec?

Yes:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2362.html

Seishun usage?? 2007/12/5 18:58
Hi Uji I hope it's not too many annoying questions.

I'm just as confuse as before how can I fully make use of the pass.

I can use it to return to tokyo from osaka but I can't use it to travel from Fukuoka to osaka?

Can I use it to go narita airport from toyko?

Can I use it to travel to kyoto and kobe from osaka?
by Japan traveller rate this post as useful

... 2007/12/6 08:18
I can use it to return to tokyo from osaka but I can't use it to travel from Fukuoka to osaka?

You can use it between Osaka and Fukuoka! But you are limited to local and rapid trains. It takes hours.

Can I use it to go narita airport from toyko?

Yes. On the JR Sobu Line.

Can I use it to travel to kyoto and kobe from osaka?

Yes, on local JR trains.

reply to this thread