Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

tokyo feb 2008 itinerary 2007/12/4 08:05
I'll be in tokyo from feb 12-18 (6 full days). Here's my itinerary-
Day1:ikebukuro (hotel),shinjuku
Day2:ueno/asakusa,akihabara,shibuya
Day3(yokohama day trip):motomachi chuugakai,minato mirai
Day4:tsukiji,ginza/yurakucho/marunouchi,roppongi/shinjuku
Day5:shimbaishi,odaiba,nihonbashi
Day6:meijijingyumae/takeshitadori/omotesando/yoyogikoen,shibuya

Appreciate any comments/suggestions :)
by Wilfred  

suggestion 2007/12/4 11:05
I want to suggest you as below.
Day1:ikebukuro (hotel),shinjuku
Day2:ueno/asakusa,akihabara,shibuya
- this seems too much for a day. Shibuya can be visited on a different day.
Day3(yokohama day trip):motomachi chuugakai,minato mirai
-the best spot in Yokohama is a traditional Japanese garden called Sankei-en, where you can see several historical houses brought from Kyoto and other areas, as well as the beautiful garden.
You can also have a sip of the traditional Japanese tea in the tea house.Take a taxi from Ishikawa-cho station of the JR Negishi line to the garden.
Day4:tsukiji,ginza/yurakucho/marunouchi,roppongi/shinjuku
-Too much to see again for one day. You can visit Shinjuku and Shibuya on the same day.
Day5:shimbaishi,odaiba,nihonbashi
Day6:meijijingyumae/takeshitadori/omotesando/yoyogikoen,shibuya
-If the whether is nice, I recommend you to go to the metropolitan government building in Shinjuku for the overlooking view of the city.
by mamiko rate this post as useful

Re: 2007/12/4 12:07
Thanks for your kind reply. For Day 2, shibuya does seem a bit of an overkill. As for Day 4's shinjuku, i might push that to Day 5 night instead (wanna enjoy the night atmosphere).

By the way, i am from Singapore. Would the weather be very cold & chilly? Coz that's what i'm looking forward to :) Singapore's too hot & humid to bear sometimes..
by Wilfred rate this post as useful

reply to this thread