Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Alcatraz ER vs. The Lockup 2007/12/5 07:25
I will be visiting Tokyo with my boyfriend in Jan 2008. I have heard great things in the forum about the themed restaurants.
The two restaurants called Alcatraz ER and The Lockup seem to have very similar themes of being in a jail cell and with a crazy person in a mask trying to scare you. Any recommendations as to which is better (food, atmosphere, drinks, overall)? Since it seems to be pretty expensive, I think we would only be going to one of them.
Also, is there any other dining places that you guys recommend? Please let me know! Thanks in advance!!
by Sandie  

w(^^w)w(^^w) 2007/12/6 18:18
Hi
Personaly,I think AlcatrazER seems more entertaining becos they have showtime and keep entertaining customer constantly. Other interesting restaurants is Barbacoa Grill Brasilian restaurant if you would like to try Churrasco. Attendants will keep comming back with chunk a meat untill you are fully stuffed.http://www.englishok.jp/shops/barbacoa/index.php

Tiki Tiki Ponlinesian
restaurant in Shinjuku is also fun but not so entertaining.
by hodad rate this post as useful

Themed restaurants 2008/2/10 16:28
I'm going to Japan soon and I'll be going to Alcatraz, there's also many other themed restaurant including a Ninja one, Alice in Wonderland, vampire one and a religious one decked out like a old style church, there's so much to do but I'll definitely be going to both Alcatraz & the Ninja one!!!
by fiathriel rate this post as useful

reply to this thread