Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

tell me the PM expenditure in hitachi 2007/12/5 19:26
i m appearing for negotiation round for the post of engineer in one of leading power company in japan how much package i must ask so that i could save around 4.0lakhs yen permonth.
by RAM  

lakhs- only in India 2007/12/5 22:42
Not many people on this site will know how much a lakh is- that way of counting is only used in India! I believe a lakh is 100,000, is that right?

If you want to save 400,000 yen you will have to be getting paid quite well, but it's hard to know how much you could save unless we know more about you- will you be bringing your family for example, and what kind of accommodation do you expect to live in? Will accommodation be provided etc?

If you give us a bit more information we might be able to help you more.
by Sira rate this post as useful

PM expenditure for one person in hitachi 2007/12/6 13:18
Hello Sira !!thanks for guiding me!!!yes you are correct 1.0lakhs means 100,000RS(200,000 Yen approx.) I will be coming to japan single and since i am coming from saving point of view ,normal accomodation one room apartment will be sufficient.One more query i have , i am basically vegetarian guy so what kind of food, i will get there in hitachi and how much expenditure will occur for per day meal.i will be thank full to you if u tell me the things in complete detail at the earliest, as i m going for negotiation on 11/12/07.You can also mail me on my id rppayasintpc@gmail.com or possible we can come on chat also!!! thanks once again SIRA
by RAM rate this post as useful

reply to this thread