Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Airport Limousines in Kansai Airport 2007/12/5 22:27
Hi,

I will be arriving in Kansai Airport on 26 Dec. I have checked up the airport limousine website and know that I can buy tickets for the limousine to Osaka (Namba).

I will then be visiting Kyoto after Osaka, and will need to go back to Kansai Airport from Kyoto.

Can someone tell me where I can buy the limousine tickets back to Kansai Airport? Or is it possible to buy the return tickets in advance when I first reach the airport on 26 Dec?

Thanks!
Emily.
by Emily Chia  

... 2007/12/6 08:31
Yes, you can make the reservation for the return journey at the airport. Otherwise, you can make it by phone (075-682-4400). Most hotels should be able to assist.
by Uji rate this post as useful

.... 2007/12/7 01:32
You can check Airport Limo Bus schedule at their bus depot at Kyoto Station. The signs at Kyoto Station for bus depot is not good. Difficult to find even after asking station employees. Did not realize it was outside the station. It is at corner of Avanti Dept. Store- first floor at exit door. Ticket agent told us no need to reserve. Just come 1/2 hour ahead and buy ticket from machine- very easy and plenty of seats.
by Ducky2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread