Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

need help with japanese 2007/12/6 02:59
Hi, can anyone translate this text to japanese. Thank you in advance

sorry, i haven't a lot of time to talk or listen long stories and if you don't want to have any business with me lets stop it right now. bye!
by oid______  

. 2007/12/6 10:44
うるせえ。御前の御託に付き合ってられるか。一昨日 来やがれ。あばよ。
by . rate this post as useful

. 2007/12/6 14:35
For me this japanese translation seems much more impolite and definit than the original english text.
by Haf rate this post as useful

,,, 2007/12/6 17:46
sorry, i haven't a lot of time to talk or listen long stories and if you don't want to have any business with me lets stop it right now. bye!

osoreirimasuga anata to nagai jikan ohanashi suru jikan wo ainiku mochiawasete orimasen moshi bizinesu wo sareru otsumori ga naiyou deshitara sugu ni yamete itadakemasenka. sayounara.
by im rate this post as useful

Levels of respect 2007/12/7 03:40
I suppose it has to do with levels of respect. The first version would be said when the speaker is feeling irritable enough to forget his (or her) manners, but men would be using this kind of speech when speaking to social "inferiors" such as younger women, children, close friends, and even younger men, unless any of them hold a recognized title (e.g., doctor). The second is more likely to be said by a woman than a man. I suppose this is a woman telling a man off, so the second version would be closer to reality. She would have to be taihen okotta to use the language of the first version.
by Arian I. rate this post as useful

reply to this thread