Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JLPT 4-3 2008 2007/12/10 05:02
Hi
I wounder if here is people who is going to do the JLPT 4-3 in 2008?
ILm planning to do it, how was this years test? (2007)
by KawaiiMarie  

. 2007/12/10 17:25
I wanted to take the JLPT4 this year, unfortunately I came to Japan at a time where the application time was already over here. Oddly enough, the application time within my home country was still not over.
Had I known that the application times are different, I would have made earlier preparations. Well, I'll definitely take the test next year.
Shouldn't be too difficult, roughly 105 kanji and about 600 to 700 words. I'm thinking about maybe also doing the JLPT3 already.

Before I head back home, I will buy some excercise books here - much cheaper than in my home country. :)
by Haf rate this post as useful

^^ 2007/12/12 06:24
what books are you using? i use genki and japanese fore busy people ^^
by KawaiiMarie rate this post as useful

. 2007/12/12 10:01
At the moment I use Minna no nihongo (I & II) and the additional grammar book, a small german grammar reference by PONS and a Langenscheidt kanji book.

I will look for an intermediate learning book in the near future. :)
by Haf rate this post as useful

Where can I buy the book? 2007/12/21 18:52
You said you use Japanese for busy people... me too, I'm done with the first book but where can I buy the second edition?
by ƒ”ƒ@ƒŒƒŠ`Valerie rate this post as useful

reply to this thread