Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What to do in japan in 7 days 2007/12/16 22:53
Hi,

Im going to Japan and i dont know what to do over there.

Im gonna in tokyo get in january 6 and leave in january 14.

Could you give me suggestions like where to go, stay and do..

In 7 days is enought do go to tokyo,kyoto and osaka?

by Castello  

... 2007/12/17 07:05
A good starting point for your research:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e623a.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

JR Rail Pass 2007/12/17 14:26
Make sure to get a JR Rail Pass before you leave the states -- you can't get them in Japan. From Tokyo, if all you are doing in playing, run out to Hiroshima for a day on the Shinkansen, and make your way back, through Osaka (for a day), Nagoya (castle and shrines), and Kyoto/Nara (tour, & Deer Park, biggest Buddha in the world), before doing some of the tours in Tokyo (we just did Nikko -- it was good). 7 days enough, but it will be tight! Have fun!
by Ryan rate this post as useful

About Japan 2007/12/17 17:54
You might be interested in looking at a site:
www.japan-in-motion.com/en_about.html

There are various video displays where you can see some foreigners guiding and telling about Japan.
by mamiko rate this post as useful

Japan tour 2007/12/17 18:18
it depends your travel preference.

If you prefer a relax and like to explore more about the city, then,it may be too rush to cover so many cities within 7 days.

I will suggest that:
3 days in Tokyo
2 days in Hakone (Mt.Fuji)
3 days in Kyoto

by su hwee rate this post as useful

JR rail Pass 2007/12/17 23:20
Thanks a Lot.

Well im gonna get in tokyo in the afternoon in january 7 at 3:00 pm and leave the 13 at 9 AM to hong kong.

Does any one know the hostel Ace Inn?

I was thinking about to buy the jr rail pass and i saw that it has some rules... does any one know whats up?

Does anyone has any suggestions like where to stay in tokyo and the other places of sugestions?

thanks again for all the attention
by Castello rate this post as useful

7 days 2007/12/18 06:17
Castello
Google "JR group" to find info on passes and schedules. Look for more info about it on this site by clicking at the top of this page on travel then on transportation. or write JR PASS in the small window right above the questions to get all the previous posts about JR passes.
you have to help yourself a little more by doing your own basic research.This is what the internet is all about. The main purpose of this forum is to answer queries that are not easily found on the internet, for example what is the closest train or subway station to.. or which store sells ..etc. not to do everything for you!
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

Clubs 2007/12/18 10:01
Does any on know nice clubs to go in Japan?

I heard that osaka and tokyo are good places to party
by Castello rate this post as useful

reply to this thread