Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Traveling with Skis 2007/12/18 13:13
Hi,
I'm traveling to Japan for 2 weeks in February and have a tentative schedule of a few days in Tokyo and few days in Kyoto and then a few days skiing in Nozawa Onsen.
I am planning on bringing my own skis, but don't want to drag my skis with my in Tokyo and Kyoto.
I am either planning on trying to find somewhere to store them for about 6-7 days (airport area maybe?), then either picking them up or having a takuhaibin service deliver them to Nozawa Onsen.
Will a takuhaibin service store the skis for that length of time and then deliver them to Nozawa Onsen?
Does anyone have an estimate of what it might cost?
What companies might offer this service?
Thanks for any help with this. I'm really looking for to this trip I just need to figure everything out.
by Blong  

Kuroneko Yamato 2007/12/18 16:23
Check this out:
http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/english/

I think that they will hold skis for a week, like with other packages. (See the instructions on filling out a delivery form. You would specify a delivery date that is 1 week after the pickup date.)
by Uma rate this post as useful

reply to this thread