Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

romantic restaurant 2007/12/19 16:25
any recommendations for nice romantic atmosphere restaurant for christmas night in yokohama??
by christmas Spirit  

restaurant 2007/12/20 14:34
Yes, there is a nice one on the landing pier (Oh-sanbashi) near Nihon-ohashi station of the
Minato-mirai line.The restaurant is called International cuisine SUBZERO that serves lovely seafood dishes. The view from the window is superb in the evening.
by mamiko rate this post as useful

thanks! 2007/12/20 16:34
mamiko

thanks for the info, unfortunately it is fully reserved throughout the christmas holiday

by christmas guy rate this post as useful

restaurant 2007/12/21 16:00
Oh, I'm sorry about that. How about a restaurant called Skylaunge Sirius at the Royal Park Hotel in Minato Mirai ?
by mamiko rate this post as useful

I liked Belvedere 2007/12/22 17:05
I also had the same question a couple of weeks ago and went to Belevedere. It was kind of nice. The food was just right and the people were friendly.
Go to sunnypages.jp and down to narrow by occasion. click "date" and you will get a list of romantic restaurants.
by food lover rate this post as useful

It's the 23rd, forget romance 2007/12/23 10:47
To anyone hoping to have a table for two on Christmas holiday in Japan: Book as soon as possible. Forget about romance. Just get hold of any restaurant you can.

To anyone hoping to have a romantic dinner at a restaurant on Christmas holiday in Japan: Forget about it, the whole thing. Even the restaurants themselves tell you to avoid Christmas if you want a good romatic atmosphere and quality food.

To anyone hoping to have any kind of dinner at a restaurant on Christmas holiday in Japan: Try non-western food, and be sure to book in advance. Otherwise, go to a real low-down one. That's nice for a change too.

I'm currently planning a lunch myself. This is the 2nd time I'm going to have dinner at a restaurant on Christmas holiday in Japan, and boy it's hard! Both times I was/am with a friend of the same gender (No romance involved. I'm not a lesbian). The 1st time, we ended up at a cozy French bistro's bar seat. All the table seats were fully booked with rolls of men on one side and their women partners on the other side. They seemed too nervous to be having fun. Luckily we, being a couple of fun ladies, were the only ones who were able to enjoy a good conversation with the owner chef. This year, we're aiming for Chinese.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread