Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Wagyu/Kobe Beef Restaurant Shinjuku? 2007/12/23 12:25
Hello,
Can someone recommend me to a not too expensive restaurant/Izayaka in Shinjuku/Roponggi. We like to try Kobe ffe /Wagyu Beef.
Thanks!
by Ching  

no chance 2007/12/23 20:15
kobe beef and wagyuu is expensive. if you find a cheap one it is fake.
by joseph rate this post as useful

Kobe/Matsukasa Beef 2007/12/24 04:27
True, cheap ones are fake. I will be in Tokyo next week. In my research, Satou Steak House in Kichijoji sells the real thing. The menu is from US$27-50(lunch prices??). The $50 version is a beautiful full steak, and the lower version is a slices/titbits over rice. I don't know if you say this is a fair price or not. But Kobe/Matsukasa beef can be very expensive. Beware, apparently, this place has long line-ups. John
by John Zee rate this post as useful

. 2007/12/24 10:05
Thanks for the restaurant John, I'd like to try this special beef at least once while I'm in Japan, I don't mind about spending 5000-10000 Yen for this experience, as this will be special. :)
by Haf rate this post as useful

Misono Restaurant in Shinjuku 2007/12/27 11:31
There is a Misono's Restaurant in the Sumitomo Bld in Shinjuku. I think it is on the 46th floor. An authentic Kobe dinner for two can start at about 170.00 US so not that bad. Misono's is authentic as they come and the view is to die for.

Aloha!
by hawaiiantraveler rate this post as useful

Foxtail 2007/12/29 14:45
There's Foxtail in Roppongi. I went there, but it's still pricey, but it was one of the best meals of my life. I had the Matsuzaka beef and my husband had the sashimi.

anyways, contact info
http://r.gnavi.co.jp/fl/en/a111300/index.htm

Address:B1 Horaiya Bldg., 5-2-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
Phone:03-3405-7191
by Nika rate this post as useful

Satou Steakhouse 2008/1/4 09:14
I can vouch for John on his recommendation of Satou Steakhouse. It is great and by far the cheapest I found.

I had the $50 set for lunch and it was beyond excellent. Totally worth every dollar.

And definitely be prepared to wait. I stayed there for a good hour. Maybe grab a beer or something.
by forgamez rate this post as useful

reply to this thread