Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Book Off's in or near Ueno? 2007/12/25 03:59
Hi all. My friend's are having a great time in Japan right now (they left on the 14th this month) thanks to my travel guide I prepared for them. Thanks again to Uji and all users who've responded to my questions so far :)

They are wondering where the nearest Book Off store is. I have seen an Ueno location but I don't think it's near the Yamanote Line? Can someone tell me how to get to a Book Off conveniently located near a JR station on the Yamanote Line? The closer to Ueno or Akiba on the Yamanote is fine, but anywhere else around the Yamanote line is fine too....

Thanks in advance..
by Peanut  

Book Off 2007/12/25 15:34
there is a Book Off in Harajuku, on Meiji Dori, between Omotesando and the intersection of Meiji Dori and Takeshita Dori.
Harajuku station is on the Yamanote of course
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

. 2007/12/26 11:03
I've seen a Book Off near Idabashi, maybe 100 Meters or so from the station. It's 3 stations vom Akihabara on aehm... forgot the line, sorry. :) It's yellow in the subway maps. Something with Chuuou...
by Haf rate this post as useful

Cool 2007/12/26 19:41
Thanks for your responses so far :) I'm posting them over to my friend out there...
by Peanut rate this post as useful

reply to this thread