Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Question about delivery service in japan 2007/12/26 18:25
hey all i was wondering if u could help me with some questions i have..
One is that..
i am arriving late at to OSAKA international (kansai) airport. (the flight comes in at around 10 so i predict to be thru customs by 11ish- can anyone tell me if this is right or not )
so say i get out at 11ish would the delivery service place still be open...(the one that delivers laugage all over the place.. that night ill go to hotel and then the next day i will be in HAKUBA ski felids. would the package/lauage be there by then so when can ski the next day...
ALSO
the 2nd question is
if i am leaving Hakuba and sight seeing for a few days.. if i send my laugauge to my next skiing destination...
Zao-Osen.. would it be there by say 3-4 nighs later...
The also if i send if from Zao-osen to Kansai airpot would it be there when i need to leave 3-4 nights later...
many thanks..
tim
by timmyp  

... 2007/12/27 12:15
Office hours of Delivery Service Counter is 6:30am-10:30pm. And even if you can reach there by 10:30pm, I think that your luggage will be kept overnight at the airport and not be delivered to Hakuba on the following day.

From Hakuba to Zao, Zao to the airport seems OK to me.
by JLady rate this post as useful

thanks 2008/1/7 22:54
Thanks...
but is there a delivery service desk at Habuka or Zao Osen
by timmyp rate this post as useful

... 2008/1/8 11:11
but is there a delivery service desk at Habuka or Zao Osen

About delivery services in Japan:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2278.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread