Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo stn to Kawaguchiko stn 2007/12/30 22:23
Hi,
We are planning for a trip up to Mt. Fuji, 5th station,
kindly advise me the bus route & cost detail from Tokyo Stn to Kawaguchiko stn.
thanks
jc
by Jim Chan  

... 2007/12/31 18:46
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2008/1/1 03:03
Six services a day.
Departures: 6:30hrs, 8:40, 11:50 (11:30 from 16th of Jan), 14:40, 16:50, 19:50
Price: 1,700yen
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes

From Shinjuku the bus to Kawaguchiko leaves every 30 minutes, so in case you can't wait for the next bus at Tokyo Station, catch a Chuo Line train to Shinjuku.
by optimistk rate this post as useful

Tokyo to Mt. Fuji 2008/1/22 07:00
Hi, pls. advise,
1. Is it possible to take the Fujiku / Keio Bus from Shinjuku Stn. to Kawaguchiko Stn. and return way by Fujiku / JR Kanto Bus From Kawaguchiko with a stop at Lake Yamanaka then back to Tokyo Stn.? what will the fare be?
2. I also need the bus information and fare from Kawaguchiko Stn. to Mt. Fuji -5th Station return.

Thank You
jchankk
by jchankk rate this post as useful

... 2008/1/22 16:36
Is it possible to take the Fujiku / Keio Bus from Shinjuku Stn. to Kawaguchiko Stn. and return way by Fujiku / JR Kanto Bus From Kawaguchiko with a stop at Lake Yamanaka then back to Tokyo Stn.?

For the section between Kawaguchiko and Yamanakako you cannot take the highway bus. You have to use a regular local bus rather than the highway bus:

Shinjuku - (highway bus) - Kawaguchiko - (regular bus) - Yamanakako - (highway bus) - Tokyo

what will the fare be?

1700 yen each for the highway bus and a a few hundred yen for the bus between Kawaguchiko and Yamanakako.

I also need the bus information and fare from Kawaguchiko Stn. to Mt. Fuji -5th Station return.

The bus is not in operation until late April, I believe. The timetable is not published yet, but until July there will likely be four round trips per day in the morning and early afternoon. The fare is 1500 yen one way or 2000 yen for a round trip ticket.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread