Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Help finding fun pet stores 2008/1/5 13:52
Can anyone recommend some good pet stores in Tokyo that sell clothes, accessories, etc. I am staying in Yoyogi. Thank you!
by Crissy  

Tokyu Hands and Odaiba 2008/1/6 22:41
There's a pet shop on the top floor of Tokyu Hands in Ikebukuro. I don't know if all the Tokyu Hands stores have pet shops. Take the east exit from the station.

Also, there is a pet shop in Odaiba near the beach area in the 'Decks' plaza, on the street level. It's only for dogs. There is a cat store around the corner there too. I don't know the name of the station, but just head for the shopping and beach area. It's not difficult to find.

I am taking a wild guess that there's got to be some type of wacky shop for pets in Harajuku somewhere!
by Bob rate this post as useful

Loft 2008/1/6 22:42
I've seen a lot that stuff in the pet section of Loft. And since Tokyu Hands is almost a copy of it... try that place too. You'll find these places all over Tokyo. And if you come across a pet store just by walking around, you probably will spot some clothes in the store.

Right now, in Ikebukuro Station, they're having a Pet clothes/accessory sale. If you walk past the West exit (beyond the escalators/stairs) and towards tobu, you might see it. Though this sale is temporary of course. It might not be there this week, but I saw it all of the past week.
by Miyuki rate this post as useful

Pet clothing store in Harajuku 2008/1/9 12:58
I am taking a wild guess that there's got to be some type of wacky shop for pets in Harajuku somewhere!

Oh yes, there's a good one on Takeshita Street.
by Onibaba rate this post as useful

reply to this thread