Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

what kind of coin is this is,worth money 2008/1/7 05:32
i have this coin and i would like to know what it is and if its worht any thing plz tell me i want to put a pic on here but i dont think i can so i will disscrbe it and if you think you know what it is contact me @ SCUBADUDE10-24@HOTMAILCOM NOT IN CAPS

so on side one it says 34# year of kuang hsu and
pei yang
then it has what looks like a dragon then on the other side it has japanese writing that i cant read so if any one knows or thinks thay know i will email you a pic of it so you can be sure thank you
by what kind of coin is this  

Coin 2008/1/7 10:47
Julie,

If you can upload the picture on the web somewhere (eg flickr) and post the URL here, you should get a response.
However "kuang hsu" and
"pei yang" isn't Japanese, so you may not be looking at a Japanese coin.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Coin 2008/1/7 10:50
It's a Chinese coin. There's someone selling a similar coin on ebay for a lot of money but it's the 25th year instead of 34. No bids on it though.
by Jon rate this post as useful

Chinese 2008/1/7 11:08
China and Japan share almost the same writing system... but the names you gave out sound peculiary Chinese.
by Miyuki rate this post as useful

reply to this thread