Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita airport to Vintage Shinjuku hotel 2008/1/8 22:53
Hi,
I will be going to Tokyo soon from January 11th to the 16th. What are the most convenient ways for travelling from Narita Airport to Hotel Vintage Shinjuku as I will be carrying a big buggage with me?
What is the weather likely to be (in terms of Degree Celcius) during this period? Any snows? Heavy rains?
My purpose is shopping. Are all boutiques/shops on big discounts during this period? How much discounts do I expect to get usually?
Florence
by Florence  

bus to shinjuku 2008/1/10 11:08
your best bet may be to take an airport limo (bus) from narita to your hotel in shinjuku. its not too dear (3,000yen) and they lug your luggage from stop to hotel entrance. if you take the train, you gotta lug it yourself.

check this link out:
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/timetable/narita/shinjuku_h...

good luck.
:-)
by Karen rate this post as useful

its cold too 2008/1/10 11:10
oh and you may wanna bring a warm jacket/coat as its pretty cold now. can get up to ~3deg at night. during the days its not too bad but still cold. no snow in shinjuku. if you get too cold, just buy a new jacket! :-p

cheers!
by Karen rate this post as useful

reply to this thread