Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disney Hotel to Keio Plaza Tokyo 2008/1/9 04:34
Hi, I will visit Tokyo next week and need to travel from Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel to the Keio Plaza at Shinjuku, with 2 lugguage bags. Can someone kindly advise on the best transport method and how? Should I use lugguage delivery service + subway for myself? Thanks in advance.
by HAN  

keio plaza 2008/1/10 11:45
i stayed at keio plaza and there is path directly from Shinjuku station to the hotel. I managed with my luggage, however you need to ensure you take the correct exit from Shinjuku station! sending your luggage on always saves a lot of hassle, especially if the trains are crowded, but it depends how much luggage you have, and if you want to spend the money to pay for the luggage delivery (which i think is worth it, especially if you dont know exactly where you're going).
by julie rate this post as useful

Travel? 2008/1/10 12:39
Hi
Your hotel should offer advice on what trains to take.
If not then just head for Tokyo station and ask ticket
staff at ticket gates for the train to Shinjuku.
From Shinjuku to Tokyo I take line 8 I think. Not sure if it's the same going back.
Shinjuku is huge!, try and
avoid rush hours. If you still have trouble look for help desks inside Tokyo station or a jr office.
At Shinjuku station I normally find the west exit
where the ticket gates are and walk past them to the taxi and bus stands then turn left and walk about 100 ms to a tunnel with a moving platform (about 250 ms long) which ends right next to Keio Plaza hotel.
Have you looked at the jnto site and clicked on Tokyo?.
There are some good maps on the net showing the area around Shinjuku station.
If you cannot find please write again and I will try
and find them for you.
Kiwi
ps one of these days I must have a meal inside that hotel as so many people have good reports about it.
by Kiwi rate this post as useful

... 2008/1/10 15:50
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thank You + Disney Resort Activities 2008/1/11 02:35
Dear All, Thank you so much for your kind replies. I have been advised by Keio Plaza to take the JR train to Shinjuku as the direct JR bus dep Disney only from 4 pm, which will be a waste of half a day.
By the way, besides Disney Theme Parks, is there anything else worth exploring around the Disney Resort? Appreciate your kind input. Thank you.
by HAN rate this post as useful

reply to this thread