Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheapest way from KIX to Osaka Hilton 2008/1/11 13:46
Arriving KIX 8pm on a Sunday.

Bus?

Train?

Other?

by Ross  

to Osaka Hilton 2008/1/11 14:37
cheapest? JR limited express train from KIX JR station to Jr Osaka. it costs 1160 yen and there are no transfers. the Hilton is a 5 minutes walk away from the station south exit (check the Hilton site for info and map). Be warned that the area is a maze, with 3 railway stations-each one with a big department store- and a huge underground shopping mall.
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

Thankyou; 2008/1/11 14:50
FWIW, the Hilton web site lists #5 Bus - what does that cost?

Also How long does the train/bud take?
by Ross rate this post as useful

to Osaka 2008/1/11 15:12
the train takes 70 minutes and the limousine bus 60 minutes--depending on the traffic--and cost Y.1300
please check :
www.japan-guide.com/e/e2033.html -
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

. 2008/1/11 16:39
Just FYI the train is a JR RAPID Service train. The JR Limited Express "Haruka" train is more expensive and doesn't stop at Osaka Station.

I've stayed at the DaiIchi hotel which is directly behind the Hilton, and if I had a choice I would pay the extra 200-300 or so yen for the Bus over the Rapid train, simply because it is more comfortable.

The rapid service train gets a little bit crowded to very crowded and the luggage space is very limited if you have more then one carry on bag.
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread