Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Super cheap japanese language school? 2008/1/13 14:52
Does anybody know cheap Japanese language school in Tokyo? My friend looks for the school with Student visa as soon as possible. The cource should be 6months at least. Please it's urgent matter.
by attyann  

This may or may not help 2008/1/13 21:05
It is really hard to just find a cheap school. Because it is Tokyo it will be expensive anyways. I would say if you are already in a college or university, see if they have an exchange program. It would be the cheapest route. So you would pay what you pay at your home university...
by Ashuri rate this post as useful

"super cheap" not likely 2008/1/14 08:53
They all have to pay their teachers a fair salary so prices don't vary that hugely- you won't find anything "super cheap", just some that are slightly cheaper than others.
by Sira rate this post as useful

hmmm.... 2008/1/14 21:47
In Tokyo, there is this place called '' Ginza '' very famous in Japan, because it sells one of the worlds most expensive stuff. I dont think the word '' Cheap '' fits in here. Especially Tokyo.

But If you really want to, then try this one:

http://geos-japanese-insti.co.jp/
by Kage rate this post as useful

reply to this thread