Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

wedding photographer in tokyo? 2008/1/17 22:20
Hi, we are planning to get married in Tokyo this March and so looking for professiol phtographer for some indoor and outdoor photoshoot? let me know. thanks
by Izabela  

alternative 2008/1/18 09:06
this is not what you asked bu just an idea as i presume protographers and photographs cost a fortune.

my friend just went to taiwan for wedding photos. they were driven around all day to various locations, had a driver, photographer and make up person, had a whole wardrobe of clothes, had lunch and dinner, got a nice album of photos and all the other photos for less than 30,000 yen.
by joseph rate this post as useful

if you have the contacts 2008/1/20 16:59
Hi Joseph,
If you have a contacts of any photographers in Tokyo, please let me know!!!As it's quite difficult to have any info we are not living in Japan and are pretty new to it.thanks
by Izabela rate this post as useful

Congratulations! 2008/2/13 23:27
Izabella congratulations on your upcoming wedding, March is a wonderful time in Tokyo with the cherry blossom coming to fruition, it should be a magical day..

I am a professional wedding photographer based in Tokyo, and as such may be able to help you.

Feel free to contact me via email (paul@strikingshots.com) or take a look at my website at www.strikingshots.com.

by Paul Benjamin rate this post as useful

In case anyone else is looking... 2008/6/20 22:11
I guess I am too late for this wedding, but if anyone else is looking for an affordable wedding photographer in Tokyo, I am available. For more information please see the Japan Photo Guide:
babibubebo.com/2008/06/20/wedding-photographer-in-tokyo-japan/
by Evan Pike rate this post as useful

pictures 2008/6/21 02:56
30,000 yen? WOw, sounds reasonable. Some of my friends are getting married and the packages they are looking are like $5000 CAD!!! That's about 500,000 yen! Crazy. No way, I would do that
by ichinensei rate this post as useful

photographers 2008/6/21 04:47
when it comes to wedding photography you get what you pay for

30,000yen is not even enough to cover costs. ink alone for printing the photos would be over 8,000yen. a good figure is around 100,000yen and up. that price is a fair price for the photographer and will ensure he goes the extra mile to ensure quality. he'll probably also have experience.
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

. 2008/6/21 07:56
by . rate this post as useful

get what u pay for 2008/6/21 10:23
well u do get waht u pay for! I am london based but fly to Asia for shoots - check out the blog and see if u feel it is worth the price tag? (500,000 yen)

www.airaphotography.com
by aziz khan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread